Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Daily post: Speak up if you need to

Today i was talking with a friend about how i felt about i think one year and a half ago. I have notice that a lot of people are not comfortable taking about this topic but i have learned that it’s important because if one person start to talk about it another will find the courage to do it too, and by this way it will help others to speak out about it and maybe get help.
My story is something like this. i had just finished school and i was sure that i wanted to take a year off to relax. I wanted to travel, go camping see the sunrise, go out with friend among other things. This actually never happen. for different reasons i couldn’t travel, my friends were studying and didn’t have time to hang out so i was left alone, the first 6 months i was okay like yeah i didn’t care, but time started to pass and i started to feel bad, i didn’t want to go out of my house first, then i didn’t want to go out of my own bedroom it was like i was dying inside, also because i didn’t move. and the only thing that i did per day was eat sleep eat sleep eat and sleep so logically i started to gain weight, this brought me down even more and i knew i was depressed i knew it but at the same time i didn’t want to get help. Fast forward to six moths after, and i was lucky enough to find a anchor this is something i made to try to rise again, my little sister is my anchor i decided that i need to find something i want to fight for and like i said it’s my sister. I obviously never have tell this cause it’s something i saved it to myself. But she help me a lot. And when i name her as my anchor i decided to speak out and look for help i knew i need it right away. After that i started to get better i know i’m not cure for ever i know that but at least I feel that way, but i can overcame the problems. There will always be good and bad days, some days you feel like you only want to cry but you don’t know what the next day would bring you it can be the most beautiful and exiting thing you have ever experience.
So I’m telling you i’m encouraging you to speak up if you feel like you need it. Today i was talking with a friend and she told me something that broke my heart, she felt that she needed help but was afraid of how his/her parents but react about it. But let me tell you again that it’s better to try and fix the problem when you notice it than after it had cause all the damage and its irreparable. Another concern was that she didn’t want to make them sad, but its better that they know from the start than after something bad happen and they would regret not noticing you were bad.
Speak about it if you feel you need it, and you would see you are not alone there are a lot of people like us.

No comments:

Post a Comment